Click to see

Click to see
Obama countdown

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Mitt blunders again

  I'm not a big Trump fan.
  I have to say, however, Romney's Trump excoriations today really lowered Romney in my opinion, especially if you listen to the gusher Romney emitted after Trump endorsed Romney for POTUS a few years back.
  I always thought Romney was a good man, which was about the only thing he had going for him as far as I'm concerned.
  I hope Trump doesn't get nasty hitting back at Romney because Romney represents the Republican establishment and, in the long run, people need to coalesce around whoever the nominee is.
  I also hope Trump turns the tables on Romney by graciously pointing out that Romney was only too willing to appear on stage with him when ROMNEY was running for office.
  Today Romney represented everyone and every thing that the electorate has grown to hate.
  Criticizing Trump for inheriting money from his father?
  Being a good businessman?
  Making money?
  Having business opponents who take you to court?
  Being sued?
  These are all things Romney himself faced.
  Big mistake, Mitt.
  You didn't make the case for Republicanism or conservatism yourself but you're only too eager to jump out against Trump?
  I don't think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment