Click to see

Click to see
Obama countdown

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Social indicators reflect Obama's slide in polls

  Talk radio has been buzzing this week about social indicators of political developments in pop culture. 
  Could it be that liberals are tiring of the very obviously NOT WORKING policies of Obama's lawless administration?
  Up first is the Ashton Kutcher speech to teenagers. Never been a fan of Kutcher, but his words ring true and Rush is right in emphasizing that teenagers today do not hear the message that work is good, that there's no job not worth doing and that true "sexy" is using your brain. If you missed Rush's rant, you can read it here:
KUTCHER:  I believe that opportunity looks a lot like hard work.  I've never had a job in my life that I was better than.  I was always just lucky to have a job.  And every job I had was a steppingstone to my next job, and I never quit my job until I had my next job.  And so opportunities look a lot like work.
  Next up is the Bono speech in which Bono, who has been actively involved in charity work most of his career, admits that capitalism lifts more people out of poverty than government aid.
  From the speech:
“That’s what I’m hoping happens here at Georgetown with you,” he said. “Because when you truly accept that those children in some far off place in the global village have the same value as you in God’s eyes or even in just your eyes, then your life is forever changed, you see something that you can’t un-see.”
  Here's the video:

   Even Leftist Matt Damon is disillusioned with his idol's policies as he complained that "Obama broke up" with him because of the NSA snooping program, drone strikes and Obama's education policies, though this is where Damon's hypocrisy shines through the movie star glamour. 
  Damon opposes school vouchers, supports teacher unions, but then refuses to put his own children into LA public schools because they aren't "progressive" enough. Instead he's putting them in private school, a privilege never afforded to poor black children.
  Louis Farrakhan claimed this week that Obama "has not, cannot and will not solve the problems" of black Americans, though admittedly he blamed the usual "racism" as the cause for the problems.
  And famed Leftist director Oliver Stone has called Obama a "snake," claiming that we must "turn on him."
  Well, THAT isn't a problem for 59% of us.
  And on the economy? It's dawning on 65% of us that Leftist policies SUCK.

3 comments:

  1. Do you remember how Mark Levin's book became a surprising best seller the year before the 2010 elections? He's back. Maybe that another harbinger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure hope so. I thought Christie's remarks were uncalled for. I seriously don't get why Republicans have to rip each other up. I also thought he treated Rand Paul badly. He seems to be a "small" man in spite of everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ANNNDDDD you may be right. Watch this:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiOPsDk5rOA

    ReplyDelete