Click to see

Click to see
Obama countdown

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Sen. Rand Paul Removes Cataracts for Uninsured

Three cheers for Senator Rand Paul! During the congressional recess Dr. Rand Paul performed four cataract surgeries on Kentuckians who had no health insurance. The Senator explained this helps him maintain his surgical skills while he serves in the Senate as a citizen legislator. On a personal note, this operation has been perfected to the point that I would rather have a cataract removed than have my teeth cleaned.

3 comments:

  1. Isn't that the truth. My last one took seven minutes. The doctor did thirty that day to the tune of "big bucks." Not that I am opposed to "big bucks," cause it didn't cost me, personally, a penny. It is great to go from poor sight to 20/20 in seven minutes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how many my doc did that day but the names were written on a blackboard 15 minutes apart.

    ReplyDelete