Click to see

Click to see
Obama countdown

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Obama Launches African Americans for Obama Political Action Group

This video almost took my breath away. I cannot imagine a sitting president organizing a political action group along racial lines. Divisive! Imagine if it were Caucasians for for Romney. I received the link in an email and thought it was a joke but guess I the joke is on us. As best as I can tell this video has been up for a couple of weeks. This is one of my favorite comments;

It is time for us to come together and make sure President Barack is reelected. What a cirus on the republic they act like this is a game not invlolving real people. I must have fell through Romney net for the poor the holes ir so big a whale would have fell through and it a no help fall.

Here is a link to the web site.


1 comment:

  1. Do you HEAR all the code words in there? I'm not joking. This is really shocking. WHITES FOR ______! Wouldn't that go over well?

    ReplyDelete