Click to see

Click to see
Obama countdown

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Kicking Women In The Pelvis Kennedy Lives Up To Our Expectations

It's been some decades since the Kennedy family has shown the public much in the way of exemplary deportment. Rape, drunkenness, reckless homicide, drug overdoses, and welching on honest debts is the the sort of deviancy we have grown to expect from this overprivileged clan of white trash. The kicking a maternity nurse in the pelvis will probably be dismissed by the court and the public alike as the understandable and just frustration of those condemned to endure the Kennedy curse. Yes, it's the famous Kennedy curse that visits tragedy on some family members but often serves as a ready made alibi for all acts of illegal, immoral, and distasteful conduct perpetrated by this pathetic breed moral underachievers.

Douglas Kennedy, the tenth of ten too many children of Robert F. Kennedy was was arraigned Thursday on child endangerment and other charges. Kennedy and his wife were attempting to remove their newborn infant from the maternity ward which the hospital says was unauthorized. While holding the child in one hand Kennedy is accused of twisting one nurse's arm and kicking another in the pelvic area.

UPDATE: Here's the video from the security cams.

View more videos at: http://nbcnewyork.com.

7 comments:

  1. I read this earlier; it simply doesn't make sense to me. I'm wondering why a nurse would stop a father from taking his baby out of a nursery. Wouldn't he be wearing ID? Wouldn't it be natural to turn protectively if someone was trying to take your baby?

    The reason I just don't like this story is that, if it were my kid, I would have explained, "This is my kid. Back off. You're the state and I"m the parent."

    I've just met a few too many really overly "compassionate" and controlling nurses. I mean, you don't want a baby to be stolen from a nursery but this SHOULDN"T have caused an altercation.

    I think the doctor sided with the father. We'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, Hoosierman, don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel about this gang of bootleggers, smugglers, rumrunners and their spawn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eh, I don't think I'm buying the nurses' line. The Daily Mail says he told the nurses he was taking the baby for a walk and they said it isn't hospital policy.

    I think I'm siding with the dad on this one, regardless his being a Kennedy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Security protocol dictates that no one can remove an infant from the labor and delivery area until they are checking out. Period, you can be arrested for it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would hate to have to explain to my late father why I thought it was necessary to kick a woman in the stomach. Thanks for the video.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ask your husband what his dad would have done to him if he kicked a woman. There are somethings men just don't do!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SHE says he kicked her in the pelvis but the tape does not affirm that. From the Daily Mail, we learn that both parents and their doctor friend were walking out together.

    And no one can remove an infant? Not even the mother? The mother can't have the baby in her room?'

    I'm reserving judgment on this, but, once again, I feel like it's the nurses overreaching. Just as some teachers claim to know what's best for parents' children, some nurses do the same. "concerned for...safety" can justify just about any behavior.

    So the nurses KNOW the two parents and the doctor have the baby and they trigger "code pink"? That's malicious.

    Daily Mail:

    Mr and Mrs Kennedy then started to take the baby for a walk outside, but were stopped by nurses concerned for the boy's safety.
    They asked him to return the newborn to the emergency room, but he refused - encouraged by Dr Timothy Haydock, a family friend who works at the hospital.
    When Mr Kennedy ignored them and walked in to the elevator, nurses triggered a 'code pink', which alerts staff that someone is trying to abduct a baby.


    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2106613/Douglas-Kennedy-arrest-Nurse-says-I-believe-I-assaulted-Kennedy.html#ixzz1naJlP5hL

    ReplyDelete