Click to see

Click to see
Obama countdown

Friday, November 23, 2012

Unions continue wrecking ball politics

  I dunno about you, but I HEARD the local Perrysburg Walmart was JAMMED last night with NO PARKING SPACES in their huge parking lot.
  I don't shop on Black Friday (at least out of the house) but I have to say the only reason I would venture out today would be to shop at the Perrysburg Walmart if I heard there were protesters there. Obviously that's a reason to support your local Walmart.
  Unions are routinely deceitful and brutish in trying to gain more of the market, in particular with Walmart, where Hillary Clinton once served on the Walmart board.
  So here's a glass lifted to all the unions have achieved, thanks to the brilliant Branco at Legal Insurrection:

No comments:

Post a Comment