Click to see

Click to see
Obama countdown

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Government waste, item #1,000,001

  So you'll be happy to know that that big tax increase looming on the first of January will be well "invested" in this program of supplying fancy wheels for politicians, which Democrats say is not wasteful. That is, there's no waste or fat to cut in the government spending.
  I mean seriously.
  I just don't get why everyone's all upset about Morsi saying the courts don't matter and he should be able to do whatever he wants. The dude's just copying Obama, after all.
  I know, I know, I promised myself and my reader (Thanks, Janto keep it positive, uplifting and avoid the rather ghastly political developments of Our Lord and Savior Barack Obama being re-elected, the grotesque gloating of Leftist boobs and the slavering LSM who can't seem to compliment enough Our Lord and Savior Barack Obama.
  This little report is exactly what's a problem about this government. Not unlike a school with a petty dictator for a principal, government employees--even the least of them--feel comfortable ordering whatever they want for themselves with no regard for cost, the children or the staff, sneaking around hoping they won't get caught.
  Not to mention that this vehicle isn't exactly enviro-friendly at 15 mpg, it's quite showy, apparently designed to impress the least among us like the "pimp mobile" my friend drives.
  So here's the report.
  Remember. 
  It's Friday but Sunday's comin.'

No comments:

Post a Comment