Click to see

Click to see
Obama countdown

Friday, December 2, 2011

Meghan McCain's Way With Words

A lot more smarter? Where did Megnan McCain go to school. If she were more attractive we would call her a bimbo. Excuse me, I mean a lot more attractiver.


“I think that she’s more um, you know, on foreign policy, I mean I just think all the things she’s done, the debates, I’ve been very impressed,” continued McCain, “and I just think she’s older and more established, and you know, she’s been a member of Congress for a very long time.


Michele Bachmann is midway through her second term and McCain thinks that's "a very long time?'


Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

 

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe this. I was just going to post this as my first post of the day.

    What I was GOING to say was that MSNBC, as always with a Lean Forward business model, makes you watch 30 seconds of adverts to watch 35 seconds of the brilliant Meghan McCain, whose acerbic wit and clever speech astounds the political observer.

    Watch and blunder, er, wonder.

    ReplyDelete