Click to see

Click to see
Obama countdown

Monday, June 13, 2011

No Help For The Bible Belt



Is Obama at war with the American south too? He has refused to help Texas with emergency aid during the latest spate of wild fires. Now FEMA has found the above Alabama home not sufficiently damaged to warrant aid.
‘Although the disaster may have caused some minor damage it is reasonable to
expect you or your landlord to make these repairs. At this time you are not
eligible for FEMA housing assistance.’
Thank you Team Obama.
Video added: 

5 comments:

  1. You were going to post it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, the one I thought about posting was the Indiana guy. I had to leave so I didn't post it but I was wondering what you thought of him. There's an update from Dana Loesch after at Big Government. He's apologized, blah blah blah.

    THIS one I hadn't see yet but certainly a pattern is emerging; support our friends and punish our enemies. Like the waiver list. Like the help that Texas DOESN'T get. Like the way the oil spill was treated in the red states. Like the car dealerships.

    Should be pretty obvious by now, eh, what's going on?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was commenting over at big government then I got company. I'm just now getting back to my desk and haven't seen anything. have you seen Sarah Palin's letter from God. I want to make sure it authentic before I post it.It's a tear jerker.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huh. Nice to know one of us has a social life. Yes, that Tony Harnden article over at the Telegraph blogs is the best one. It's all backfired, as everyone's saying. Taranto had interesting observations too, at Best of the Web.

    It's authentic, alright, and so is she.

    ReplyDelete