Click to see

Click to see
Obama countdown

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Baby coded language reveals true motives


  The man shifted his 300 lb frame in the chair uncomfortably, which squeaked and groaned under his weight. He sucked the smoke from the cigar as a tiny tear slid down his cheek, which had grown flush as the reporter queried him about the nature of his government funded alternative lifestyle. "Yeah, well," he growled, his voice guttural and rough as he bit the end of the cigar in agitation and spit it out on the carpet. "You donno what I go through. I got nothin' ta live for but dat crib and high chair. Oh, and my legos. I couldn't live widdout my legos."
  Washington Times
“You wanna test how damn serious I am about leaving this world, screw with my check that pays for this apartment and food. Try it. See how serious I am. I don’t care,” the California man said. “I have no problem killing myself. Take away the last thing keeping me here, and see what happens. Next time you see me on the news, it will be me in a body bag.”
  DLTDHYOTWO
  From his website:

I don't know about you, but I hate wearing just ordinary institutional peach color diapers. I like to give mine a style. I can personalize them with my name. I can make a statement.  Drive a bus, drive a big rig, drive a train, why not put a picture of your favorite thing you like to drive on your diaper? The possibilities are only limited by your imagination. We will print anything as long as it's not copy right (for example things from Disney like Mickey Mouse or Barney). Has to be something that's yours like something you drew or a picture of something that's yours such as your car or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment