Click to see

Click to see
Obama countdown

Friday, August 27, 2010

8/27 report on the ground

From HillBuzz guys, who were sent by readers of the Hill Buzz blog. Read it here:
But, Great Merciful Zeus, when I got to the WWII Memorial, and saw all of these Restoring America attendees there, paying their respects to the Greatest Generation, and looking out at the mall being prepared for the rally, I teared up. I tingled, in the way Chris Matthews does when he looks at the current “president’s” pants.  This ENERGY flowed through me and I thought about all that was sacrificed by my grandparents’ and their peers to win the fight against Hitler and the Emperor and preserve freedom and liberty in this world.  
  8/28 will be on GB's Facebook page found here, so you can watch it live.
  You can join Insider Extreme for one month for 10 bucks and watch 8/27 live HERE. Be sure to read the details before signing.

No comments:

Post a Comment