Click to see

Click to see
Obama countdown

Monday, July 11, 2011

So who's the fatty now?

  Eh. Lemme grab my fettucine alfredo. Wait a minute.
  Ok, so the Queen has determined that Y'ALL should not be eating anything fried, shaken, or desserty.
  WELL, that's for YOU, not for her. MYFoxNY:

Washington Post reporter said the first lady ordered a cheeseburger, french fries, chocolate shake and Diet Coke at Shake Shack -- a trendy hamburger spot that recently opened an outpost in Washington's Dupont Circle.
Based on nutritional information on the restaurant's website, the meal added up to a scale-tipping 1,556 calories.
  Having admitted a fondness for fatty foods, french fries and desserts, she says it's all about "moderation."
  Plus she's confiscating your cell phones if you happen to see her indulging.


2 comments:

  1. Fettucine alfredo Clara and I used to have that at least once a week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, alright, if I'm to be perfectly honest, I haven't indulged in f.a. in, like 15 years. I do the "light" gluten free version of everything.
    Too bad Moochelle doesn't,too.
    Just sayin.'
    I eat sensibly because I WANT to, not because PEAS are good for you.

    ReplyDelete