Click to see

Click to see
Obama countdown

Thursday, December 9, 2010

USDA employee: 700 strangers claim I discriminated against them

A USDA employee is declaring that 700 people claimed his/her name as the person at the USDA who discriminated against them; problem is he had never heard of any of them. Read the update over at Big Government:
Lawyers were churning applications. My name starts turning up on documents as someone who denied someone services. Trouble was those people were hundreds of miles away. I think there was something like 700 forms filed with my name on them—it was outrageous. I had never heard of any of them. I discovered that my name had been put on leaflets, which charges that I was a racist, and people just put my name on Pigford applications. I finally had to get black farmers to vouch for me. They all said I treated everyone fairly, which is what I tried to do.
In addition, the money allocated for an investigation was tossed into the pot rather than use it for investigation by the Obama administration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment