Click to see

Click to see
Obama countdown

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Unprincipled heckling

  I hesitated to post this first video because it seemed to me the holder of the camera went to the speech specifically to heckle Gore, which seems too much like a Youtube stunt to me. I mean, I'm all about principled heckled, not heckling just to heckle.
  But then I remembered the Ben Konop for Mayor heckling in Toledo. It was a moment of great clarity for Toledo and those who've moved out. Maxwell, a local resident who was most probably inebriated, decides he's going to heckle the young Ben Konop, a typical bleeding heart so common in Toledo. Because of the location Konop chooses, old West End resident Maxwell is able to perform the laziest heckling in history. And just when you think it's going to stop, he starts again, most probably between burps and chugs. 




No comments:

Post a Comment