Click to see

Click to see
Obama countdown

Friday, November 19, 2010

TSA: we need to see your prosthetic breast!

  UGGGHHHH...how can this get more appalling? The woman is an airline attendant just trying to get to work and she's forced to remove her prosthetic breast. UGGGHHHG. Consumerist:

She put her full hand on my breast and said, 'What is this?'. And I said, 'It's my prosthesis because I've had breast cancer.' And she said, 'Well, you'll need to show me that'.
I did not take the name of the person at the time because it was just so horrific of an experience, I couldn't believe someone had done that to me. I'm a flight attendant. I was just trying to get to work
  Who's training these people?Who's saying this is okay? Who's saying they aren't backing off these absurd policies?
  Why, the Obama people, of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment