Click to see

Click to see
Obama countdown

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Hilarious kerfuffle at Hillbuzz

  The loyal Hillbuzz guys have decided they want Bristol Palin to win the dance contest, so Kevin and the guys have been encouraging everyone to vote for Bristol. Jezebel and the Washington Post are shocked, shocked that anyone would post a "Hey, let's all vote for ___" message on a weblog plus nobody's ever won one of those contestant shows by people voting for their favorite participant. Here's Hillbuzz's reaction. Then trot on over to Jezebel and the WaPo and HuffPo to get their Aunt Nellie stuffy shocked reactions:
 I also love that HB is now considered a leading conservative site.
Literally written by a gay dude, standing next to a gaysian, who is next to a stripper, who is chatting with a feisty Whitney-in-her-prime black woman while I keep trying to get the lame VJ Otho to play Twisted Sister or anything else kickass.
Hilarious.
Welcome to the new, more fabulous face of conservatism.
I am totally having a Guinness and toasting that…and, I swear, I am going to do all I can to win the mirror ball for the Palins.
Welcome to BizarroWorld!
I really think we can win this for Bristol.
If my personal antics cause this much trouble, just imagine what would happen if you got off your butt, put down your ice cold Pepsi, and helped too.
This column from Hillbuzz is also another current favorite, today, anyway. 
Then there's this more violent version of Palin Derangement Syndrome.

No comments:

Post a Comment