Click to see

Click to see
Obama countdown

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The Sestak problem

So I've been puzzling over the Sestak problem. He's in a bit of a conundrum at this point, because he's claimed that the administration has broken the law by offering him a job not to run but now that he's a Democrat candidate, he's being queried constantly about the details of it. Who did it? And how could someone like Emanuel or Axelrod offer something like that (Secretary of the Navy?) without the approval of The One. So what's he going to do, I ask myself? I kinda like the guy and he seems like a good representative of the military but something just doesn't add up. Now Blackfive has a rundown that all makes sense. Read it here:

So here's what I think.  I think the fact that Joe Sestak -- even after being called a liar by Robert Gibbs -- has not come forward and made a statement to the authorities about felony corruption he claims to have witnessed says something about Joe Sestak.  And what it says is this:  Joe Sestak is either a coward, a liar, a political sycophant or -- and this is where I'd put my money -- all three of these things.  
Whatever Joe Sestak learned in the Navy, it wasn't "personal accountability."  

No comments:

Post a Comment