Click to see

Click to see
Obama countdown

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Update on Rolling Thunder

  A small group of local patriots waited for a contingent of Rolling Thunder to roll through Maumee toward D.C.
 
  We waited quite a while to catch a glimpse; what was most remarkable to me were the many honks we received as these folks waved their signs and flags. (That yellow one is quite identifiable these days and I have to say I had one hanging from my porch before September 11, 2001. Now the first Navy Jack hangs there. Well, not the FIRST one, but the first one. I'm not THAT old.)
  Most of the honks came from truckers; in fact, it seemed to me that most of the truckers who passed us gave a shout out but maybe I'm too optimistic.
  You'll be rockin' to know that the DC police have agreed to help the Rolling Thunder out even though the Park Police (Obama admin?) denied them a permit.
  It's been verified that at least 800,000 bikers are blowing through for tomorrow, 9/11.
  From TammyPBOL over at Twitter:
   You can follow the updates over at Twitter, where pictures are being posted hourly:

No comments:

Post a Comment