Click to see

Click to see
Obama countdown

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

I'm pissed and here's why

  (I apologize for the swearing that follows.)
  But I'm really angry.
  No, no, I'd rather write that I'm pissed.
  I've had it with pandering Republicans.
  I've had it with lying Democrats.
  I've had it with the absolute worst president in the history of the United States.
  I've had it with a media worse than Monica Lewinsky when it comes to sucking up to the president.
  They make me sick; they;re all so effing predictable, doing what they always do, magnified a million times over.
  The so-called "Tea Party" is made up of selfish, extreme racists.
  What is NOT extreme is a millionaire former House majority leader who simperingly claims that, now that so many of you are relieved of any duty of actually working at a job, you'll have time to pursue your dreams of happiness.
  I might remind y'all that that particular former House majority leader whose Chiclet smile could light up a million plastic surgeons' offices vacations at $10,000 a night hotels.
  The Blessed Nancy Pelosi is worth at least $35 million bucks, along with half of Congress.
  Now, I have nothing against millionaires.
  But when they get elected with their sugar daddies' bucks and then lord if over the rest of us, making rules, regulations and laws that don't affect them but radically change my life, that pisses me off.
  And how people who are supposed to be so schooled in the Constitution become Supreme Court Justices and even POTUS yet seem to have no knowledge of what that magnificent document actually says, that too pisses me off
  In fact, these so-called Constitutional scholars seem to be intent on rewriting that document to be some guarantee of government intervention into every aspect of my life, including what I eat.
  And did I mention that the arrogant bastards exempted themselves and their staffs from following the same rules they imposed on us?
  (Which reminds me.
  I don't smoke but I want a cigarette. )
  When even Fox News rampages airily on the foolishness of a "freshman" Senator (as if that's an insult) who is "trying to control" the movements of the doddering vampires who are currently in charge, it pisses me off.
  And the stately Brit Hume looks down his nose at the aspirations of reformist Republicans and those of us who want to change the current rotten way of doing things:
Hume noted that the only way Cruz and others in the Senate could use the Senate’s sixty-vote threshold to their advantage is by filibustering their own bill, “which would be a very peculiar position to be in,” and predicted the resolution would be amended to include ObamaCare funding and then passed through the House with some Republican votes.
“But there would be hell to pay among some factions within the Republican Party, that this would amount to betrayal, which is what Ted Cruz and his House allies are counting on,” Hume said. “My guess is this effort will fail.”
  They're sneering at us, all of us, because we're so fed up that we're willing to cheer on someone who also is fed up with the "way things are done." Someone who's willing to speak the truth, for a change.
  I'm bored with loser Republican consultants who tried to remake Sarah Palin and then later complained--in books for profit, no less-- that she was a greedy poseur.
  I'm pissed off every time I see the smug faces of Leftists like Obama who snicker condescendingly that we protesters are worried that people will get used to having the government "provide" "free" health care that costs an enormous amount of American treasure and puts our children in unbelievable, unpayable enormous debt. 
  Won't it be great when the government gets to decide who gets to live or die?
  And, like the IRS, won't it be great when the government gets to decide whose political opinions matter, particularly on who gets to live or die or get new knees?
  No, these people are absurd caricatures of the real people, those of us out here who are really pissed off.
  They lie unashamedly ("Raising the debt limit ceiling doesn't raise the debt?), with the chorus of Obamabots behind them, singing, "Oba-ma! Oba-ma!" and eagerly handing out excoriations to everyone who refuses to sing about and for him or drink the Kool-Aid.
  So, yeah, you bet I'm pissed.
  When even Fox News starts spouting the RINO line that you Tea Partiers stink, that you're irrelevant, that all you want to do is save money so our children won't be swamped in debt and we won't end up like Detroit disrupt the very comfortable process in place, I have a pissed off problem.
  Oh, I'm not giving up.
  But I, like many other conservatives, will work to get rid of the McCains and Cornyns of the Republican party who pledged to get rid of Obamacare, who voted to get rid of it when it didn't cost them anything, and yet now claim Ted Cruz is just trying to stir up trouble.
  Long live Ted Cruz.
  He rocks and most of the rest of them suck.
  Big time.
  More than Monica.

3 comments:

  1. Ted Cruz is a vertebrate amongst jellyfish. In an age of cowards, one man stands up and speaks truth to power and it is treated as a novelty--which unfortunately, it happens to be.

    ReplyDelete