Click to see

Click to see
Obama countdown

Monday, January 16, 2012

Gore Vidal Raises Funds For Kucinich

With the Ohio primary only two month off congressmen in contested districts have to cast a wide net to rake in campaign cash. Gore Vidal had slipped from my memory but now he turns up raising funds for Congressman Dennis Kucinich. Kucinich is going to need all the help he can get and I suppose Vidal does have the heft to bring in the cash.

BTW don't buy a mail order bride from Amazon Com.

4 comments:

  1. I read a book by Gore Vidal once. I was sick to my stomach for days after. Days. It was called Myra Breckenridge and it was awful.

    It was in my early days after graduating from college. I was trying to be "broad" minded.

    And that was the end of that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Myra Breckenridge? Read it too. Remember Buckley saying "quit calling me a fascist you goddamn queer" during '68 Democratic convention?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh, no. Ha. Imagine that now. But I imagine all kinds of things now.

    Like if Tea Partiers said half the stuff the Left says.

    Or if Bush did half the stuff Obama does.

    OMG, that book was depressing. I couldn't bear to look at Vidal after that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Geez, they were on F & F this morning. She is really gorgeous. It's hard not to stare.

    Which isn't a problem I guess when you're sitting alone in your living room watching tv.

    But geez.

    ReplyDelete