Click to see

Click to see
Obama countdown

Thursday, October 6, 2016

The UNWATCHABLE Five at FNC

  My numerous fans--ok, 3 people--have asked me what I thought of the Kaine-Pence debate.
  I thought exactly the same thing all YOU thought.
  It was disgusting. Appalling. Obnoxious. We were YELLING at the television through most of the 90 minutes.
  The moderator was ridiculous. Her voice grated; it had some kind of unctuous buttery "I'm so smart" quality that made me want to throw the remote at the tv just to experience the satisfaction of hearing the crash crackle pop.
  Truthfully, Clinton had much more to lose in the VP debate than Trump because her health is in question, not just in a "Did you know she's almost 70?" way but in a "Will she die on the floor right in front of our eyes?" sort of way.
 Pence was intelligent, warm and reassuring, while Kaine was....well, you know what if you watched it. Unwatchable.
  Why did we hang around to see the end?
  Another thing I might add is this.
  I consider Fox's The Five almost as unwatchable as Shep Smith these days.
  One of the most offensive persons is Dana Perino, whom I used to enjoy. She seems like a W. Bush surrogate these days, barely able to conceal her contempt for not only Trump, but those who champion him. 
  Perino said on The Five the other day that she sympathized with Quijano. There was something about how she was a good mother, nice person, blah blah blah.
  See, I don't KNOW Quijano, nor do I want to know her. I do not sympathize with her.
  She is another bigot in the press mocking anyone who doesn't agree with her, as far as I'm concerned.
  I am not part of her circle, nor do I know her personally.
  The problem is that these people--Republicans and Democrats alike--are all part of one big sickening oligarchy who, regardless of party, want to stay in power and perpetuate their free health care, their free parking spaces, their limousines and their free whatever.
  I'm sick of Greg Gutfeld and Dana Perino not to mention Brit Hume.
  I'm sick of them.
  I'm sick of their mockery of people like me, of Trump and their silent obeisance to the Clinton cartel.
  So that's what I thought of the VP debate. 
  Pence and Trump represent upheaval, just as Hoosierman said in his latest post.
  This is not really about Trump. It's about a movement.

2 comments:

  1. Along with Shep Smith, Dana Perino, and Brit Hume you can add Bill Hemmer, Martha McCallum, and Megyn Kelly! I turn off FNC far more than I watch it now...it's disgusting. FNC forgot how it made its rise to fame and it wasn't falling in lock-step line to the 99% of the left-wing, lame-stream media. It was having the courage to be different and speak to an audience craving to hear the "other side." Its model was an undeniable success. Now FNC is thumbing its nose at the same audience that made it great. If FNC's game is to go center or left of center to lure an even larger audience, good luck, because I'm betting on the deplorables running not walking to other news sources faster than FNC can even hope to recruit a fraction of new viewers.

    ReplyDelete