Click to see

Click to see
Obama countdown

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Try prying my salt shaker out of my cold, dead fingers

First they came for the soda, then they came for the pizza, now they've come for the salt. You ban my salt, a shaker will accompany me wherever I go. These people are monsters.

In a deeply misguided gesture that is also an abuse of the legislative process, a New York City Assemblyman is pushing a nanny-state bill that would ban the use of all forms of salt in the preparation and cooking of all restaurant food.
If passed, the measure, introduced Friday by Felix Ortiz, D-Brooklyn, would result in fines of up to $1,000 for each individual addition of salt by restaurant staff, whether before, during or after cooking. Customers would have the option of adding salt when food is served.

No comments:

Post a Comment