Click to see

Click to see
Obama countdown

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Trump: she ate like a pig

  I don't know what's wrong with Hillary followers. Now they're running an anti-Trump ad that really, er, is ineffective, shall we say.
  I laughed and laughed when I heard this the first time. Then I ran it again and laughed again.
  Why is it so refreshing to hear a politician actually saying the truth, even though he wasn't a politician at the time he said most of this stuff. 
  It's hilarious. The comments under the video at YouTube indicate I'm not the only one who thinks so.
  Add the doom-de-dee-doom-doom music in the background and you gotta real cartoon.
  Geez. Feminists are such dopes. 
  I mean, how can you beat this: "She came to my wedding, she ate like a pig,” Seriously, the wedding cake was like missing in action."
  Who he's talking about, is all I can think about. 
  Off to do research. 
  And play it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment