Click to see

Click to see
Obama countdown

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Intolerant Left: tolerance is a one way street

  I know. I know.
  I keep saying it's a good thing that these idiots are exposed but when you actually see it in front of you, like when a college student says firmly it'd be good to put to death all Republicans you get kinda depressed.
  The closer Obama gets to the end of his term, the more wacky Leftist activity is ramping up.
  I remember the same kind of crazy desperation in the Carter years, except he only had 4 years to wreck the country and not 8.
  One MSNBC host thinks if you don't think Leftist, you should be excluded from politics altogether. He sees no problem in doing this:
And I think nowadays it is. I mean, this is an issue that’s – I mean, we’re all threatened by this. I mean, the planet is in danger. Something needs to be done. And I think if you’re just going to deny that this is even occurring, it means that you’re going to be blocking the policies that we need, and it should be a disqualifier.
  Anyway here's a pretty astounding video even for MSNBC courtesy Newsbusters in which an absurd Jonathan Capehart contends that:
[T]olerance, no, is not – it should not be a two-way street. It's a one-way street. You cannot say to someone that who you are is wrong, an abomination, is horrible, get a room, and all of those other things that people said about Michael Sam, and not be forced -- not forced, but not be made to understand that what you're saying and what you're doing is wrong.
  I won't even bother to write the definition of the word "tolerance" here. This should be self evident.


Can they get any more ridiculous? Well, yes, yes, they can.

No comments:

Post a Comment