Click to see

Click to see
Obama countdown

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

White House demanded apology from Dr. Ben Carson

In an excerpt from his new book, One Nation: What We Can All Do to Save America’s Future, Dr. Ben Carson reveals that the White House demanded he apologize to Obama for his now famous remarks he made at the Washington prayer breakfast.
“But within a matter of minutes after the conclusion of the program, I received a call from some of the prayer breakfast organizers saying that the White House was upset and requesting that I call the president and apologize for offending him. I said that I did not think that he was offended and that I didn’t think that such a call was warranted.”
Obama's political career has been marked by ad hominem attacks yet the narcissist has the brass to demand an apology for well earned criticism.

No comments:

Post a Comment