Click to see

Click to see
Obama countdown

Monday, April 7, 2014

Alan Dershowitz on Ted Cruz "Off-the-charts brilliant"

In a post at Philly.com retiring Harvard Law School Professor Alan Dershowitz remarked on some of his more than 10,000 students who went on to great careers. On Eliot Spitzer;
"So terrific a research assistant! Maybe everything that happened to him since was my fault because one day I said to him, 'Eliot, you're working too hard. Go out and have some fun.'"
On Ted Cruz;
"Off-the-charts brilliant. And you know, liberals make the terrible mistake, including some of my friends and colleagues, of thinking that all conservatives are dumb. And I think one of the reasons that conservatives have been beating liberals in the courts and in public debates is because we underestimate them. Never underestimate Ted Cruz. He is off-the-chart brilliant. I don't agree with his politics."

No comments:

Post a Comment