Click to see

Click to see
Obama countdown

Friday, January 8, 2010

Push polling in Massachusetts?

This comes from Legal Insurrection in Massachusetts and the Ted Kennedy open seat contest between Coakley and Brown. Remember, if Scott Brown can pull this off (without the help of Steele, I might add) the Dems lose their 60 super majority:

It's On - Push Polling "Hate Group" Support for Brown

I received this e-mail from a Massachusetts resident and businesswoman (and I verified her identity through publicly available sources), regarding a phone call she received last night:

I got an odd call last night that presented as a survey on the Kennedy election. I was willing to participate in the survey but was left with a bad feeling when it was over. Today I am hoping to let a few people know. I saw your blog.

They identified themselves as McGrath [sic - see below] from Denver but I was unable to find anything on Google. The questions were obnoxious; for example: "would knowing that hate groups support Scott Brown change you opinion of him?".

They did not identify what a hate group was and today I wonder if they might be referring to a group to which I belong (one never knows in this environment when the ground may shift and you are left as a member of a hate group).

I'm not sure how to proceed, so I am just putting it out there. I'm really sick of politicians doing everything except telling us who they are when they run for office.

No comments:

Post a Comment