Click to see

Click to see
Obama countdown

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Michael Yon, war correspondent, arrested for failing to reveal income

You've heard of Michael Yon, the bravest war correspondent in the US. He tried to enter the US, with a much stamped passport, and the BORDER PATROL demanded to know his income before you could enter. WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?

Michael Yon Got arrested at the Seattle airport for refusing to say how much money I make. (The uniformed ones say I was not "arrested", but they definitely handcuffed me.) Their videos and audios should show that I was polite, but simply refused questions that had nothing to do with national security. Port authority police eventually came -- they were professionals -- and rescued me from the border bullies.


No comments:

Post a Comment