Click to see

Click to see
Obama countdown

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Paglia, the liberal, denounces Obama

Read it here at Salon, the liberal magazine:
But who would have thought that the sober, deliberative Barack Obama would have nothing to propose but vague and slippery promises -- or that he would so easily cede the leadership clout of the executive branch to a chaotic, rapacious, solipsistic Congress? House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, whom I used to admire for her smooth aplomb under pressure, has clearly gone off the deep end with her bizarre rants about legitimate town-hall protests by American citizens. She is doing grievous damage to the party and should immediately step down.

1 comment:

  1. I live in Perrysburg, and work in BG... I've done a little with the BG Tea Party Group, but I would LOVE to get involved in your organization. How can I get involved, help plan, organize, and assist all of you to host more and more protests/rallies/parties??? I am a member of the group at teapartypatriots.org. My username is cleroux. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete