Click to see

Click to see
Obama countdown

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Levi Johnston's comments about Palin

Regardless of what you think of Palin, Levi Johnston is an idiot...useful to Vanity Fair however. Track the veracity of Johnston's comments here:
Ricky Hollywood can't keep his story straight, because he never lived with the Palins. Around the time he told Vanity Fair that he was living with them, he was working on the North Slope full time. Obviously he couldn't be living with the Palin's while he was on the North Slope. But saying that he lived with them, gets him a higher price in liberal rags like Vanity Fair. As Governor Palin said:

"I know the truth about my family. I know details about whether Levi Johnston was allowed to live with my teenage daughter or not. By the way, it would be over my dead body that a kid would live with my teenage daughter," Palin said.

No comments:

Post a Comment