Click to see

Click to see
Obama countdown

Friday, March 13, 2020

We aren't falling for your stupid virus indoctrination

     If you listen to talk radio, you have come to realize that the dramatic response to the "Wuhan Virus" is meant to gin up anxiety, fear and dependence on entities of significant power (ie government).
    What is Trump's greatest accomplishment?
    Well, the economy, of course.
    So---rather than treat this Wuhan Virus the same as they treated the Swine Flu or H1N1, the media and the left have chosen to exaggerate concern about the impact of the virus on the culture.
    In truth, no one under 50 has died from the Wuhan Virus; in fact, "the average age of the people who die of the virus is eight."
     Seventy seven percent of the deaths have occurred in Washington State, 10 % in California.
   I had to hit a couple stores yesterday; people were moving like drones, snagging toilet paper (??), cleaning agents (???) and facial tissues (???)....
   I stood in the TP aisle and said, "Somebody please explain to me why the toilet paper is selling out? Why are we buying this?"
   Response: "I don't know, but I'm doing it because everyone else is."
   In Ohio, schools are officially close for 3 weeks after today.
   Even today, kids of all ages were ALL OVER with parents who ALREADY look strained.
   What's been interesting to me is the conversations that have developed with strangers.
   Even a person I know who is fairly resistant to the conservative message and is fairly apolitical said, "I find it really strange this is all happening in an election year."
   On two other occasions, individuals said, "Isn't this STRANGE that this is happening in an election year?" (sarcasm)
   Another individual: "I'm a Democrat but I see clearly what is happening. I will NEVER vote for a Democrat again because I am outraged that Democrats are using this situation as leverage to gain votes."
   You may sense, as I do, that this "Corona Craziness" is preparation for larger issues of government control, a dry run of sorts. This may be true, as it may also be true that the culture itself has shaky underpinnings.
   But I would suggest this, to those who think they can run our lives, either personally or vicariously.
   We know what you're doing.
   We see your influence on the culture, on media.
   We aren't buying it.
   By "we," I mean those of us who are politically aware, who understand that much of what we see in so-called new, in social media, in the "NEWS"....we know what you're doing
   You can claim this is our "new normal," but the truth is we will never, never, NEVER accept your indoctrination as normal.
   It isn't.
   And more of us awake daily to what you are doing.
   Those who don't?
   Well, you know, they were easily bought anyway.
UPDATE: To clarify. I am not suggesting this virus is not serious and/or does not exist. I am suggesting it is being leveraged for maximum political advantage to defeat a political opponent.

2 comments:

  1. Illinois and New York have just ordered all bars and restaurants to close. Now several hundred thousand people face financial ruination Nice work Democrats.

    ReplyDelete