Click to see

Click to see
Obama countdown

Wednesday, March 4, 2020

A Former Democratic Senate Candidate Backs Trump!

Kesha Rogers is, or rather was, a different kind of Democrat. The Texas maverick was a disciple of Lyndon LaRouche and no fan of Barack Obama. She was the subject of several of my posts and pulled off one of the most remarkable political accomplishments in Texas history. In the Texas Democratic Senate Primary race Rogers was able to force a runoff election by spending just $24,000 against her opponent's $3.5 million. That ratio is is 126:1. Read more here.
She was hardly fan of Barack Obama. This graphic is from her 2014 congressional race.



I have admired Miss Rogers since I first ran across her on the web. I even follow on Twitter. Imagine my surprise when I saw this from the two time Democrat candidate.


No comments:

Post a Comment