Click to see

Click to see
Obama countdown

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Obama gives picture of self to Thai King

  Hey, do I have a deal for you!
  Fiscal cliff?
  Oh, not THAT deal!
  We can work that out later. I'm sure. Yeah. I'll just ask a monk over in Thailand if he'll pray for our country. Then it'll be HIS and HIS GOD's problem when we fall over it. Haha!
  So I'm not worried about the problems we have in this country.
  No, my deal is Let's Take A Trip!! and forget about Benghazi, the fiscal cliff, the lies, the lack of budget....
  Thailand! Whoo hoo! Here we come!
  I better take that chubby Hillary and her baggy silk suits with me, so it looks like I'm on business and not doin' a victory lap.
  I love Thai food, after all. Hey, I'll mention that cuz that'll prove I'm into diversity.
  I gotta give 'em somethin' over in Thailand. I mean, hey! That's what I do! I give people stuff!
  Let's see. I already gave the Churchill bust back to England. 
  Gave the queen a CD with all my pre-presidential speeches on it.
  What should I give the king of Thailand?
  How about...a picture of me?? !! Brilliant! 
  I'm brilliant, as usual.
  But wait.
  I don't want to get a new Twitter hashtag. Those tweeters are merciless. 
  So instead of just a picture of ME with the King of Thailand, who's met the most American presidents of any living ruler, I'll include the pictures of all the previous presidents the King has met and save the last page for a picture...OF ME!!
   Oh, YEAH!
  They can't hashtag me then!
#obamasego
  Yeah, I'm gonna feel right at home in Thailand!

No comments:

Post a Comment