The Obama team claimed the image had been photoshopped and then found someone who could spell Ohio, posed for another photo, then tweeted it as the true photo.
Wednesday, August 22, 2012
Mr. President, It's Spelled O-H-I-O
I'm inclined to give the President a pass if he can't Ohio. If it had been put in the teleprompter as it should have been there would not have been a problem. The first picture was taken and sent to
Romney’s Ohio communications director, Christopher Maloney who promptly tweeted it with the following text.
A word of advice to Barack Obama it's "O-H-I-O" that has 18 electoral votes, not "O-I-H-O.

The Obama team claimed the image had been photoshopped and then found someone who could spell Ohio, posed for another photo, then tweeted it as the true photo.
The Obama team claimed the image had been photoshopped and then found someone who could spell Ohio, posed for another photo, then tweeted it as the true photo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment