Click to see

Click to see
Obama countdown

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Congress Presses FBI for More on Fast & Furious

Today members of the Issa committee asked the FBI to clear up the details on the murder of border agent Brian Perry. The issue is the third firearm found at the scene of the crime. The FBI has identified to AK47's as weapons coming from the Lone Wolf Trading Post, a Phoenix gun shop. The letter refers to evidence indicating there may have been five suspects in the group that shot Brian Terry, and as many as five rifles. Also there is this recording, previously posted on this blog where ATF agent Hope MacAllister confirms an SKS that came from Dallas or Texas.

Dealer: There's three weapons.

Agent: There's three weapons.

Dealer: I know that.

Agent: And yes, there's serial numbers for all three.

Dealer: That's correct.

Agent: Two of them came from this store.

Dealer: I understand that.

Agent: There's an SKS that I don't think came from.... Dallas or Texas or something like that.

Dealer: I know. talking about the AK's

Agent: The two AK's came from this store.

Dealer: I know that.

Agent: Ok.

Dealer: I did the Goddamned trace

Agent: Third weapon is the SKS has nothing to do with it.

Dealer: That didn't come from me.

Agent: No and there is that's my knowledge. and I spoke to someone who would know those are the only ones they have. So this is the agent who's working the case, all I can go by is what she told me.

The committee dispatched a lengthy letter to FBI Director Robert Mueller demanding he clear up this matter. The FBI and DOJ have consistently resisted furnishing details of the murder saying it would compromise their own investigation. It also begs the question, Was Brian Perry killed by an FBI informant?

No comments:

Post a Comment